2017 China Travel Guide – China Travel Tips and What to Pack When Traveling. Do you plan to go to China? In this video, I cover my top travel tips when traveling to China, including what to bring to China, useful travel apps, and other travel recommendations.
Think of this video as mini TravelChannel (Travel Channel) snip of how cities like Shanghai, Beijing, or Guangzhou operate differently from a cultural perspective. I’m headed to Shanghai China in just a few days, and wanted to give you a glimpse of how I prepare to travel and fly to a destination in Asia.
Shanghai travel is completely different compared to other nations, with vacation spots such as People’s Square, Yuyuan garden, The Bund, and more!
Beijing travel includes notable tourist destinations such as The Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City, and Tiananmen Square.
Hi, I’m Alex Oda – I help driven individuals with busy lives gain control of their time. I also help companies increase employee retention & job satisfaction.
• DOWNLOAD MY FREE TIMESAVING GUIDE: http://bit.ly/2eFYCDN
• DOWNLOAD MY FREE 8 WEEK FITNESS AND NUTRITION PROGRAM: http://bit.ly/2xL70aA
• Subscribe to my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=whoisoda
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/whoisoda/
• Snapchat: http://snapchat.com/add/whoisoda
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/odafitness
• Weibo: http://weibo.com/gongkexingnan
• Want to work with me?: http://bit.ly/2gN0db1
As a former Big Four senior analyst, I’ve spent a number of years developing the ability analyze and interpret quantitative metrics. After successfully launching an international fitness boot camp tour across 3 cities in China, despite not being able to speak a lick of Chinese and while knee-deep in 55 hour work weeks at my firm, I had my ‘a-ha’ moment – I’m passionate about executing on multiple goals and projects while progressing with my career, and would love to help others do the same.